Come for a soak, ancient Korean style. Stay for a treatment from our extensive selection of modern, global spa services. Return often.
Enter our expansive facility in the heart of Atlanta, and be transported worlds away by our hot and cold baths and specialty
progressive sauna rooms. Add a massage, body scrub, or facial. Or simply enjoy unique amenities including a full-service restaurant, open air terrace, and delightful kids’ zone that earned us the honor of “Best Family Fun Spa – Atlanta 2013”. At Gangnam Sauna, we take the family-friendly jimjilbang and our terrace. Bring your nearest and dearest, or make it all about you. Either way, you are about to discover the affordable and necessary luxury of wellness, the Gangnam Sauna way.
• At check-in, we will greet you with a key (in the form of a wristwatch) for your locker number, as well as your ID for the rest of your visit. You will also be given a towel and a shirt. In your specific gender level, additional towels, bathrobes, and shorts are provided. You will then store your belongings in your locker and change into the shirt and shorts provided.
• A Korean spa is not for the modest. To enter the spa and sauna on the gender segregated floors, we ask that no clothing be worn. Bathing suits are not allowed in the spas. Please shower prior to entering the spas. Most guests wrap themselves in the towels provided.
• When using our co-ed floor or Jimjilbang – home to our exclusive specialty saunas and full service restaurant – we ask that you wear the shirt and shorts provided.
• When tired, we invite you to utilize our sleeping areas located in both the Jimjilbang and on both gender levels for refreshing, tranquil rest.
• We also provide free Wi-fi should you decide to check your email, as well as magazines and books.
• All charges during your stay are made through your key and will be totaled at checkout.